Facial Sauna uses steam to open up the pores, helping to remove impurities and deeply cleanse the skin
Improved Circulation: The warmth of the steam boosts blood flow to your face, resulting in a healthy, glowing complexion.
Enhanced Skincare Product Absorption: Open pores mean better penetration of your favourite serums and moisturizers.
Relaxation: Let's not forget the mental benefits! A facial sauna session is the perfect opportunity to unwind and destress.
2 adjustable steam levels
Steam inhaler attachment helping provide instant relief from sinus congestion.
Essential Oil vaporiser
Handy measuring cup
Rio Facial Sauna With Steam Inhaler offers all the benefits of a spa steam treatment at home. Featuring a full face mask, Facial Sauna uses steam to open up the pores, helping to remove impurities and deeply cleanse the skin. Also included is an interchangeable steam inhaler for instant relief from sinus congestion.
For that luxurious spa feel and aromatherapy experience at home, aromatherapy oils can be added for a soothing and clearing treatment.
"Regularly applying warm steam to the face is a truly beneficial beauty treatment available to anyone. Whether applied during a professional facial in a spa or at home under a tented bath towel, facial steam applications give you multiple skin health and beauty benefits.
Increased Circulation Receptors on the skin alert the brain when the ambient temperature rises. In response to rising temperatures, the body initiates a thermoregulating response. As part of that response, blood vessels in the skin dilate so more blood can flow to the skin to let off heat. In addition to letting off heat, blood delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cell tissue. This increased blood flow in the skin is one of the benefits of using steam on your face.
Increased Perspiration While pores do not really “open and close”, they have no muscles around the pore opening to accomplish this feat, facial steam does increase perspiration, and this has a cleansing effect on skin. Perspiration is about 99 percent water, according to the Department of Physiology at Indiana University’s Medical School. When perspiration flows from the skin, it carries impurities, dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells and other debris that may be trapped in pores to the surface of skin, where it can easily be removed. This helps draw out buildup, softening blackhead and whitehead plugs so they gently release from the skin The steam also softens the surface of the skin again helping to lift and remove impurities, grime and makeup.
Blackhead and Whitehead Plugs Sebum, the natural skin oil that moisturizes, protects and lubricates hair and skin, is produced by sebaceous glands in the hair follicles. When sebum becomes trapped in a follicle, ether because of excessive sebum production or because the follicular opening has become clogged, acne (whiteheads and blackheads) breakouts result. When steam is applied to the face. The steam softens blackhead plugs so they will easily and gently release from follicular openings. The buildup of sebum inside the follicle can then flow naturally.
Anti-Aging Visible skin is dead skin; to produce new skin, cells divide in a process called mitosis. When they are new, skin cells are plump and firm. Over time, these cells migrate up through the layers of skin and undergo profound physiological changes. By the time they reach the uppermost layer of skin, the cells are flat, hard and dead. They are bound to each other and to the living tissue below via a type of cellular cement. These dead skin cells provide a protective barrier function for the body to keep environmental, bacterial, fungal and viral aggressors from entering and to keep too much moisture from escaping. In youth, cellular turnover takes, on average, 28 days. As people age, however, they do not shed the dead cells as quickly, and skin begins to look old, depleted and tired. Steam helps loosen the cellular cement that binds too many dead skin cells to the surface of skin. After a facial steam, skin appears fresher and younger-looking."
Facial sauna attachment
Steam inhaler attachment
Handy measuring cup
1. How often should I use a facial sauna?It is recommended to use a facial sauna once or twice a week.
2. How do I use a facial sauna? Fill the water tank, turn on the device and wait for the steam to start. Lean your face over the steam and let it penetrate your skin for 5-10 minutes.
3. How long should I use the facial sauna for? It is recommended to use the facial sauna for 5-10 minutes.
4. Can I use a facial sauna if I have sensitive skin? Yes, but it's recommended to start with shorter sessions and lower temperatures to avoid irritation.
5. Can I use a facial sauna if I have acne-prone skin?Yes, a facial sauna can help unclog pores and reduce the appearance of acne.
6. Can I use a facial sauna if I have dry skin?Yes, a facial sauna can help hydrate and nourish dry skin.
7. Can I use a facial sauna for sinus congestion? Yes, the steam from a facial sauna can help relieve sinus congestion and Rio Facial Sauna has a steam inhaler attachment included for this.
8. Can I use a facial sauna while wearing makeup? No, it's recommended to remove all makeup before using a facial sauna to avoid clogging pores.
9. How long does it take for a facial sauna to heat up? The Rio Facial Sauna takes around 2 – 3 minutes to heat up.
10. Are facial saunas safe to use?Yes, facial saunas are generally safe to use when used according to the manufacturer's instructions.